What's in the box
Say simple commands to control the lights-When you carry heavy objects, when you need light while studying or working, there is no free time to turn on the switch, then you can convey the instructions to Alex.
When you are not at home, you can remotely control the lights at home through your smart phone to create an atmosphere where someone is at home, which can prevent outsiders from intruding
What is a neutral wire?
A neutral wire allows our switch to be powered while simultaneously allowing the lighting circuit connected to your lights to be power off.
Do I have neutral wires?
- If your house was built in the mid-1980s or later, there is an excellent chance that you have neutrals everywhere in your home.
- If there is an outlet (wall receptacle) near the switch, most likely that switch box has a neutral.
- Switches that are ganged together have a much higher likelihood of having neutrals, no matter what year.
Checking the switch box
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box where you want to install Treatlife.
- Please observe all safety precautions before handling the electrical wiring in your switch boxes.
- Turn off your breaker box.
- Take off the trim plate over the switch.
- Remove the screws from your switch and pull out the existing switch to look at the wires.
- If you see a white wire (or group of them), it is VERY likely that you have a neutral.
The only way to be absolutely sure that you have found a neutral wire is to check the voltage (110V/120V) between the white wire and the "hot" (usually black in color) wire in the box. In a standard switch/dimmer, the "hot" is using one of the two wires connected to the switch.
|Single Pole Smart Light Switch 4 PACK||Smart Dimmer Switch||Single Pole Fan Control Dimmer Light Switch||Outdoor Smart Dimmer Plug||Smart Dimmer Plug||Smart Light Bulb 4 PACK|
|Control from Anywhere||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Work with Alexa/Google Home||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wattage||1250 W||150W LED, 150W CFL, 400W INC||Dimmer: 150W LED/CFL 300W Incandescent/ Halogen Fan: 1.5A||300W LED, 300W CFL, 600W INC||150W LED, 150W CFL, 300W INC||9W=60W|
|Application||Single-pole||Single-pole||Single-pole||Dual Outlets||Dual Outlets||Color Changing|
|Physical Dimming Method||Non-dimmable/Press button||Dimmable/Press button||Fan control/Dimmable/Press buttons||Dimmable||Dimmable||Dimmable|